Peony and Sage Pompom Bunting

Good morning, I thought I would share some images of the sweet Peony and Sage Pompom Bunting I made earlier this week. I adore the Peony and Sage fabric range, the vintage inspired, faded floral prints are all so very beautiful and perfect for accessorising your home if you love a simple relaxed style like I do.The piece I have here is called Millie Powder Pink and is an off cut of fabric left over from the roman blinds I made for our bedroom. Off cuts of fabric are perfect for making bunting, either mixing up the patterns and colours for an eclectic look or using one pattern for a more neutral look. I used a pair of pinking shears to cut out mini triangles and stitched them to some pompom trim, which is something a little bit different, but I think it looks ever so sweet.
Have a great day.
Laura xxx

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Peony and Sage Fabric Heart
Homemade Cath Kidston Bunting

Labels: , ,