Roberts Radio Revival Mini.



Well this has certainly been a great start to the year. You will never guess what? I won a Roberts Radio Revival Mini. Did you see the competition that was run over on Instagram a few weeks ago? I entered the competition just before Christmas by taking a snap to capture a little space in my home that I thought would be perfect for the Roberts Radio using the hashtag #PerfectSpaceForMyRoberts.

This is the image I took and had my fingers and toes crossed as I hit the upload button in the hope that I would be one of 3 lucky winner to have been chosen.



I was absolutely thrilled to be chosen by Victoria, one of the judges (Thank you so much)



The gorgeous 50's design comes in a range of beautiful colours paired with gold detailing, I choose the pastel cream which I thought would look great in any spot around my home. The sound quality is fantastic and what's brilliant about the Revival Mini is it's built in battery charger, meaning you can easily move it from room to room with ease or take it out into the garden whilst you enjoy some sunshine (now there is something to look forward to)

Thank you so much Robberts Radio for running such a fab competition and thank you Victoria for picking me as a winner! what a great start to the year.

Labels: ,